Yearbook Rule #1


If there is one thing that I learned from the infamous Aaron (pronounced Ay-Ay-Ron), who was our Jostens rep for yearbook last year, was the classic saying...

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Well in yearbook terms that meant not using clipart and the heart shaped photo box.

However, I've been thinking about this term a lot lately! In fact, I used it today!

When I went to reach for more chips out of the pringles can, I just thought to myself "Just because I can, doesn't mean I should."

Or when you're about to hit play on the next episode of that netflix series you just watched, even though you've already watched 4 episodes today.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

This can be applied to a lot of things in life, the little things (as demonstrated above), but it can also be applied to a lot of other somewhat more major things in life.

So right about now I could give you some speech about major decisions in your life and how you should make them based on the quote above, but honestly; I'm not "above" you in any way! We are all smart people here! I just encourage you to take that quote and APPLY it more than anything! It's useful, I can promise you that.

Watch out for heart shaped photo boxes, they're doozies.

1 comments:

  1. Watch out for heart shaped photo boxes, they're doozies 😂😂😂😂
    I love you and I'm definitely taking this to heart.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About